We see that you have decided to buy new lifts for your Nissan Frontier. Congratulations in advance! Soon, you will have better leveling and bigger tires.
But in order to ensure this, you must pick the best lift kit that the market has to offer. It should, of course, also correspond to your needs and suit your preferences. Because many Nissan Frontier owners prefer better road clearance, they choose lift kits. This is why the demand is high, and thankfully, the supply matches it. The market has an assortment of lift kits that you can choose from, and since we know how daunting the process can be, we decided to help.
After extensive research and personal testing, we came up with the following list. Rest assured that no matter which one you choose, you will enjoy better performance and great journeys. Let’s begin.
Best lift kit for Nissan Frontier
1. Supreme Suspensions – Full Lift Kit
Supreme Suspensions is a leading lift kit manufacturer. It provides so many different combinations of kits that you will surely find what you are looking for. This particular kit comes with lifts for the front and the rear, both. Here are its features:
- It fits Nissan Frontier models from 2005 to 2020. You can use it with 2WD and 4WD all the same.
- The kit provides a lift of 3 inches on both ends.
- The entire installation process will not take more than 4 hours. It is a simple bolt-on process that only requires basic tools.
- Once you fit these in, you will notice an improvement in ground clearance and a correction in the pinion angle. Moreover, it will make space for larger tires.
- The spacers are made up of aircraft-grade aluminum with anodized coating. This combination makes them extremely strong and, thus, they don’t succumb to extreme conditions or heavy loads.
- The package consists of 2 front strut spacers, 2 square bend U-bolts, 2 rear lift tapered blocks, installation instructions, a Supreme Suspensions Pro pack, and the basic hardware. Remember that you may need to enlarge the retainer plate holes for the extended bolts.
- The manufacturers promise that despite the changes in the lift, the ride quality will remain intact.
2. Supreme Suspensions Front lift kit for Nissan Frontier
If you are only looking to lift the front end of your vehicle for leveling purposes, you can go with this product from Supreme Suspensions. It is available in different types based on the amount of lift you want. The major options are 2, 2.5, and 3 inches. We have enlisted reasons why you should buy this kit:
- It fits 2005 to 2020 Nissan Frontier models, both 2WD and 4WD. It fits a few other Nissan models as well, but if you want to buy one for those, please check compatibility before purchase.
- The kit is meant to give you a good amount of lift (from 2 to 3 inches depending on which one you buy), improve performance, and enhance the overall aesthetic of the car. It also increases ground clearance.
- You will be able to install the lift kit within 2 hours without professional help. The kit comes with an instruction manual to guide you.
- In the kit, along with the lifts, you will get 2 aircraft biller front strut spacers, Supreme Suspensions Pro pack, and the installation hardware.
- The kit also enhances ride quality and is meant to last a lifetime.
3. Rough Country Nissan Frontier Lift Kit
If you thought Supreme Suspensions was the only leader in lift kits, you thought wrong. Please welcome the Rough Country Lift Kit, which has been recognized by Amazon for being reliable and popular! But why is it so popular? You are about to find out:
- It offers a lift of 2.5 inches and levels the front and rear ends of the car.
- You can use this lift kit for any Nissan Frontier model between 2005 and 2020.
- It provides superior ground clearance to ensure a smooth ride on-road and off-road.
- The ride quality remains smooth, just like OEM.
- You can install it yourself even if you have no prior experience. The manual is very easy to understand.
- Rough Country provides a lifetime replacement warranty for this lift kit.
4. Truxxx – 3-inch Lift Kit
This is another complete lift kit for Nissan Frontier. It is compatible with models from 2005 to 2020, both 2 and 4 WD. A few of its important features are as follows:
- It provides a lift of 3 inches in the front and 1.5 inches in the rear.
- It comes with alignment specs to make installation easy.
- The lift kit retains factory ride quality while improving performance and overall aesthetics.
- Once you lift your vehicle, you will be able to fit up to 33-inch tires with ease.
- The lift kit will work with your shocks and struts, enabling you to keep the factory ride intact. This is why you don’t need aftermarket shocks.
- Installation usually takes 3 hours. You may have to spend a little more time to align the front and rear ends.
- The kit has a bolt-on installation process and does not ask for any modifications of the car.
5. Ready Lift kit for Nissan Frontier
ReadyLift offers an excellent range of lift kits for Nissan Frontier. That’s why we just couldn’t resist adding it to our list. The following highlights will surely convince you to grab them immediately:
- The kit comes with everything you need to lift your vehicle from OEM-style blocks to extensions, carrier bearing spacer, and OEM shock extension brackets.
- You don’t need to worry about the ride quality with these lifts. There won’t be any change.
- You can expect a lift of 2.5 inches on the front and around 1.5 inches on the rear with this lift kit.
- It is compatible with 2005 to 2018 Nissan Frontier models only.
- The lift makes space for 33-inch tires to fit in easily.
- Installation is 100% bolt-on and requires absolutely no modifications. The kit comes with all the hardware you will need for installation.
There’s no doubt that all these lift kits for Nissan Frontier are excellent. The question is, which one do you prefer? Once you finalize, don’t forget to let us know through comments. We are awaiting your responses!