Rough Country Leveling Kit Review – Best Suspension Kit Ever
A Rough Country Leveling Lift kits are generally used to level the vehicle. In other words, these kits lift the vehicle from the front so that they are level with the rear. The best part about these lift kits is that they are easily affordable and easy to install. Almost all of them have the bolt-in mechanism, which anyone can operate even without prior experience.
Rough Country Leveling Kit Silverado Review
In this article, we are going to review one of the most popular leveling kits. It is the Rough Country 1307 2” Leveling Kit. It is a bestseller and has multiple happy customers. So, is it worth the purchase? Let’s find out:
- It is compatible with a wide range of models including Silverado, GMC Sierra, and more.
- It promises performance as well as style and protection, making it the perfect companion for your truck.
- You don’t need to touch the struts during installation. All you have to do is to bolt it in and lift the front as much as you need so that it levels with the rear of the vehicle.
- When you use the Rough Country Leveling Kit, you will be able to retain the factory specs of the truck. Thus, you don’t have to worry about changes in performance. If anything, this kit will help enhance it and not compromise on it.
- It includes 0.25-inch wheel spaces that let you retain your original wheels.
- While it is easy to install, if you need any assistance, you can contact the manufacturers for help. They provide installation services and product support.
- It can clear up to 32-inch tires.
- It promises increased ground clearance.
- The kit includes all the hardware you need for installation along with 2 lower strut mount extensions.
- These leveling kits are also available in 2.5 & 3 inches.
While its features look spectacular, a few users have raised a few concerns:
- It is made of plastic. So, one cannot be sure that it will last very long.
- Some users have complained about the fitment. They couldn’t exactly fit it properly, and that was a major concern.
Rough Country Suspension Kit – Final word
When you take a look at the features and the downsides, we think the pros easily overshadow the cons. Also, the concerns are not from everyone. They are off cases that only a few have experienced. Also, for its price, we think it is the best leveling kit the market has to offer at the moment.
So, without a doubt, we think you should just go for it! You are not going to regret it.
Have you used the Rough Country Leveling kit? We are eager to hear what you think about it. Do write to us, and we will add the most valuable comments in our article.