Toyota is an adored brand when it comes to vehicles and fairly so! Toyota has always given us what we are looking for – Performance, aesthetics, and value.
So, we weren’t really surprised when we received an onslaught of messages requesting information about the best Tundra lift kit of 2019. Toyota Tundra is a super popular truck, especially among those who travel long distances and come across harsh terrains. Tundra eases over these conditions and provides great comfort. However, in a few circumstances, the performance or comfort may not be enough. That’s where the lift kit comes in. A small lift, just around 2 or 3 inches, is enough to enhance the way you drive and feel without affecting any of the positives.
Best Tundra lift kit
Without any further ado, let’s jump right in and learn about the best Tundra lift kits on the market today.
1. ReadyLift 69-5276 Tundra Lift Kit
The ReadyLift Lift Kit for Tundra is your complete solution. It has everything you need, including the hardware to engage in a fun DIY project of lifting your kit to the height you want. Here are its specifications:
- It offers a 3-inch lift in the front and 2-inch lift in the rear. That’s just perfect!
- The tire diameter should be a maximum of 35 inches if you would like to use this lift kit.
- It comes with a sway bar and drop brackets.
- It works on the Smart Suspension technology.
- The manufacturer guarantees that you will never have issues such as wear & tear, failure, and breakage once the job is done properly.
- You cannot use this lift kit on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro with Bilstein Shocks. So, if you have this particular vehicle, we recommend that you check other options.
- The lift kit also includes clear instructions about usage.
- ReadyLift doesn’t just increase the height. It also enhances the aesthetics!
2. Supreme Suspensions – Full Lift Kit
If Supreme Suspensions says “full kit,” we should take that literally. Consistently among the top lift kits on the market, Supreme Suspensions has proven to be one of the best out there. It is not just reliable but also quite affordable. That means you get complete value for money and goods together. Let’s take a look at its features now:
- It is available in many variations based on the amount of height you want in the front and rear. From just half an inch in the front to 3 inches in the front & rear, both, the world is your oyster!
- It comfortably fits Toyota Tundra models between 1999 and 2006. But, if you have TRD Suspensions and Rock Warrior Models, hard luck! You will need to look for another lift kit.
- Along with 2 front lift strut spacers and 2 rear lift blocks, the kit includes a brake proportioning valve relocation bracket, square bend u-bolts, installation hardware, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack, and installation instructions.
- The installation is easy, and the instructions make it better.
- The only thing to remember here is that you cannot expect a 1:1 lift ratio on the front and rear. This is due to multiple factors, and so, a little angle is fine.
- Once you successfully lift your vehicle using the Supreme Suspensions Lift Kit, you can change the tires and fit larger rims. You can also enjoy better ground clearance and great looks!
3. KSP 3” Front and 2” Rear Leveling Lift Kit Fit for Tundra
The KSP lift kit for front and rear leveling is one of our favorites because it is not just reliable but also fairly priced. It comes with multiple features and specifications that are bound to impress you. Let’s take a look at a few:
- It is perfect only for Tundra 2WD and 4 WD from 2007 to 2019. It will not fit the Rock Warrior edition.
- The lift kit works to raise the front by 3 inches and the rear by 2 inches.
- The kit is made with the best quality material such as fabricated steel tapered blocks, CNC machined aircraft billet aluminum with T6 treated with anodized black, and zinc plated u-bolts. All these features promise strength and performance like no other.
- Once you use this lift kit to raise the height of your Toyota Tundra, you will be able to enjoy better ground clearance and ride quality along with the freedom to use customized tires and rims.
4. Leveling Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra by Dynofit
Slightly less priced when compared to Supreme Suspensions and KSP, but still a great catch, this leveling lift kit by Dynofit is an excellent choice. It has been put together for Tundra 2WD 2×2 and 4WD 4×4 2007-2019 models. So, if your vehicle fits these specifications, you should grab this lift kit and run! Here are its features:
- You can choose from 4 different lift options based on your preferences: 2” front raise for Tundra 07-19, 2” front raise for Tundra 99-06, 2.5” front raise for Tundra 07-19, and 3” front & 2” rear raise for Tundra 07-19.
- The lift kit has been put together only with premium quality. For example, it has 10.9-12.9 grade bolts, forged aircraft billet aluminum T6 treated, and black anodized surface. This gives us properties such as corrosion resistance and ground balance.
- The brand clearly mentions the compatible models, but if you still have questions, you can contact them and clear your doubts. We have noted that they are quite reliable in this regard.
- Based on the type of kit you choose, you will get 2 front lift spacers, 2 rear lift blocks, and 4 extended u-bolts. All of these come packed in a shock-proof box.
- The manufacturers offer a 2-year warranty.
5. ECCP Raise Your Vehicle 3” Front and 2” Rear Leveling Lift Kit
Looking for an option that easily affordable and reliable at the same time? ECCP is your answer. It is a great kit for a 3” front raise and 2” rear raise without a lot of hassle. Here are its features:
- It fits all Toyota Tundra models from 2007 to 2018. We request you to check with the manufacturer for other models.
- The kit levels your vehicle perfectly without giving you problems about the factory rake. It also enables you to enjoy better clearance after fitting larger tires and rims.
- It does not have negative effects on the performance or ride quality. We mention this because many people are concerned about how it can affect their ride performance. We say, breathe easy!
- The lift kit promises extreme strength thanks to the high-quality materials used to build it. These include heat-treated 10.9 grade bolts that are already installed, 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet, and anodized surface. The lift kit, thanks to this, is also resistant to corrosion.
- The process of installation is super simple. All you need to do is to just bolt it on! You will likely be done within 2 hours.
- The manufacturers promise 1-year warranty as well as a money-back guarantee.
There you go! We hope this list makes it extremely easy for you to pick the best Tundra lift kit of 2019. Don’t forget to let us know what you decided!