Truck owners are always on a lookout for finding the right lift kits for their vehicles. These lift kits help in lifting both the front and rear of the truck. People generally use these kits to enhance the look of their trucks and also to fit the larger tires. As the trucks need to have a more loading capacity than the regular vehicles, the extra suspension and shock absorbers help in improving the performance of it. The lift kits are of two types: Body lift kits and Suspension lift kits. Both types of kits serve the purpose of raising the vehicle. However, Body lift kits are easy to install and cost less than the Suspension lift kits.
Best Lift Kit for F250 Super Duty
Ford F250 Super Duty truck is one of the models that gained popularity due to its excellent on-road performance and its look. The owners yet want to give their trucks a more enhanced look and improve the quality of the ride. There are many lift kits available that are specially designed for the Ford models. These kits have all the required components for giving height to your truck.
For helping you find the ideal one for I have made a list of five best lift kits for F250 Super Duty. All these kits are of premium quality and work well with the Ford F250 model. Check out the list below:
1. Supreme Suspensions – Lift Kit for Ford F250
This first option on the list is from the popular and premium brand of Supreme Suspensions. The lift kit contains two Carbon steel shock mount extenders, two solid aircraft billet coil spring, supreme suspension pro pack, installation hardware, and a manual. The factory shocks can be reused if required. The lift kit also aids in fitting larger custom rims and trims along with improving the axle alignment. All the products of the kit are made using the latest metal fabrication technology and coated with a special coating to protect them against extreme weather conditions. One can easily use this lift kit by following the instructions in the manual and also make the alignment after installing for a better result.
- The lift kit needs an easy bolt-on installation that requires no special tools and can be done in t2 to 4 hours.
- All the elements of the kit are made from the high-end T6 Aircraft grade aluminum.
- It also helps in eliminating the vibrations in the driveline and maintains a factory ride quality.
- This kit is suitable for 2005-2020 ford F-250 and F-350 models.
- There are three inches front suspension leveling lift kit to help in lifting your truck.
- It helps in improving the ground clearance for vehicles so that it gives you a smooth drive.
- The kit also contains two front steel shock extenders that aid in reducing the over-extension of the factory shock piston.
2. ReadyLift Lift Kit for Ford F250
This lift kit is a steal at a price it comes for. Readylift kit for ford F250 has all the specially engineered suspension products to fit the ford 2011. It is the tow package version of stage three that was available previously. It provides the exact amount of front lift like stage 3 packages. The kit contains powder-coated steel coil spring spacers, sound isolators, shock extensions, sway bar relocation bracket, bump stop extensions, carrier bearing spacer and track bar relocation bracket. It also has an OEM-style 5 inches rear lift blocks to maintain the smooth ride.
- The smart suspension technology is used to make this kit, which makes it user-friendly and easy to install.
- The installation process of the kit takes somewhere between two to three hours without using any tools.
- All the elements of the kit have a longlasting finish and have a lifetime guarantee against the manufacturing defects.
- The kit aids in lifting the truck with ease and also maintains the factory quality for the ride.
- It enhances the look of the vehicle and gives a great lift height.
3. Rough Country Lift Kit
The next option on this list is a complete package of all the required tools and products. Coil springs of the kit have an excellent suspension that matches the level of OE coils that are specially meant for diesel motors. The kit also a heavy-duty track bar relocation brackets that help in centering the axle. The steering stabilizer relocation bracket in the kit maintains the precise steering control. This lift kit works well for 2008-2010 Super Duty F250, F350 and F450 models. As it has fabricated blocks, its lifespan is longer than the regular cast blocks. In all, this kit is also a good investment for enhancing your vehicle’s look and improving the ride quality.
- The coil springs in the kit are constructed from the heavy-duty stainless steel that helps in improving the ground clearance for the truck. It also allows using larger tires.
- It has N3 shock absorbers that have a silver finish and it also helps in improving the performance of the vehicle both on and off-road.
- The brake lines in the kit have a steel exterior and dot approved. It also aids in protecting the vehicle against the external debris off-road.
- The anti-axle wrap rear blocks aids in maintaining the quality of the ride and eliminates the potential problems.
- The kit is backed with a lifetime manufacturer’s replacement warranty with shocks and struts having a three-year warranty.
4. Pro Comp Lift Kit
Pro Comp lift kit is another option that you can opt for when it comes to quality and price point. The buyers of the kit are happy with the finished look of the vehicle and its performance. It is a complete leaf spring kit along with four-leaf spring shocks. The kit helps in improving the ground clearance. It also gives an excellent height to the vehicle. Once all the parts are installed, it provides a smooth and enjoyable ride.
- The kit provides precise steering for the truck without a bump-steer.
- It helps in improving the load capacity of the vehicle and also maintains the excellent quality of the ride.
- The kit is equipped with all the elements required for lifting your vehicle and it also aids in reducing the axle wrap.
- One can easily install the kit by following the instructions given in the user manual.
- The factory shocks of the kit can be reused and have a good factory finish.
5. Rough Country Lift Kit for Super Duty F250
The last alternative on this list is also from the house of Rough Country. This lift kit for Ford 250 is a perfect choice for someone who is looking for enhanced performance, style and protection. Installing this kit for your truck will give unmatched ground clearance. The performance of the vehicles is better on and off-road. The track bar relocation bracket matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm. All the parts of the kit come with a warranty guard and one can complain about the same to its customer support if the quality is not satisfactory. However, the company recommends using an RC stabilizer when using 37” tires.
- The radius arm drop brackets in the kit allow a correctly set caster, which is maintaining in drivability and factory handling.
- As the package as premium quality N3 shock absorbers, it helps in improving the overall performance of the vehicle.
- One can easily install this kit at their home without seeking professional help.
- The coil springs of the kit match the standards for OE coils rates that are designed for gas and diesel motors.
- The kit comes with a Rough Country’s lifetime replacement warranty.
All the above-stated options for the lift kits are worth the investment. As they are designed keeping the Ford F250 model in mind, these kits will definitely fit and enhance the performance of your truck. Also, make sure to read the F250 lift kit reviews to know about the experience of other buyers. Compare all the parts and prices of the options to make a clear choice. If you are a beginner or have never installed a lift kit, then you can also watch videos for the same or follow the user manual that comes with the kit.