Body lift kits for Chevy Silverado 1500 – Best lift kits in 2020
Body lift kits are exactly what their name indicates. They use spacers and blocks to lift the body from the frame, providing additional height. Using these kits, you can get a lift of up to 3 inches. Most truck owners get body lift kits to install bigger tires based on their purpose. Thankfully, these are quite affordable!
Another advantage here is that despite the added height, you do not have to worry about alignment and performance. The ride quality remains the same as before, and you will not see the need to replace any parts in your vehicle. However, you must ensure that you buy good quality body lift kits.
In this article, we put together the best body lift kits for Chevy Silverado 1500 that are available in the market right now. We chose this particular model because it is among the most popular options today!
Body lift kits for Chevy Silverado 1500
1. Chevy/GMC 1500 Body Lift Kit for Chevy Silverado 1500
This body lift kit from Zone Offroad LK4L is an Amazon’s Choice product. It fits 1988-1994 Chevy Silverado models perfectly (1500 pickup – 2 WD/ 4 WD). You can also use it for GM Sierra with the same pickup. Below are some of the reasons why we love this lift kit:
- It comes with a CNC machined steering extension, fan shroud, fuel fill extension, and brackets for the relocation of the front bumper.
- You do not need to engage in welding or any similar labor-intensive tasks to install the lift kit.
- You can enjoy a lift of 3 inches with this kit.
- Please note that the kit will not work for diesel motors.
- The entire installation process takes around 8 hours.
- You will need spacers and/or blocks during installation. These are to be bought separately.
2. Supreme Suspensions – Full Lift Kit
Have we ever spoken about lift kits without mentioning Supreme Suspensions? No! And we don’t think that day will come. Supreme Suspensions lift kits are some of the best in the market and come with a variety of features such as the following:
- If you have a Chevy Silverado 2007 to 2020 model (1500 pickup and 6-lug), this is the perfect set for you. If you have any other models, please check with the manufacturer before you make a purchase.
- The kit includes strut spacers, steel rear tapered lift blocks, U-bolts, axle alignment shims, a Supreme Suspensions pro pack, the required hardware, and an installation guide.
- The rear suspension lift you can expect is 3 inches. In the front, you can expect 3.5 inches.
- The installation is a bolt-on process, making it quite easy. You won’t need more than 6 hours. The manufacturers, however, recommend alignment after you finish the installation.
- Along with giving you an excellent lift and space for bigger wheels, the lift kit promises more ground clearance and an aesthetic appeal.
3. Leveling Kit – Front and Rear Lift Kit for Chevy Silverado 1500
This leveling kit is ideal for Chevy Silverado models from 2007 to 2019. It increases 3 inches in the front and 2 inches in the back. Here are a few more features:
- It works for 2WD and 4WD models of compatible Chevy Silverado trucks.
- The lifts are made of billet aluminum and are coated black so that they match the original suspension.
- You don’t have to worry about ride quality and performance. Even after installing these kits, you will enjoy the same ride.
- Installation is bolt-on, and the kit includes everything you need for the same. You can install it within 2 hours.
- Its anodized surface ensures that there is no risk of corrosion.
- It is strong and light at the same time.
- The manufacturers offer a warranty of 2 years. You can call them if you have any questions or concerns.
4. WULF Front and Rear Lift Kit
These body lift kits from WULF work only for Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD models from 1999 to 2007. Please note that if you have 2WD models, you should look at other options. Let’s take a look at the kit’s features now:
- It comes with torsion keys that let you adjust the height of the front from 1 to 3 inches. The rear lift remains at 3 inches.
- The kit has rear lift blocks, U-bolts, and all the necessary hardware. It also has ProComp shocks that will come to you separately.
- You can easily install the lifts within a few hours without looking for additional tools or hardware.
- The manufacturer is currently offering a lifetime warranty on these lifts.
5. Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit for Chevy Silverado 1500
Along with Chevy Silverado 1995 to 1999, this body kit from Performance Accessories fits GMC Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon models with 1500 pickup. But, make sure you check the fitment for your particular model before purchase. Keep reading for more details:
- You can expect a lift of 3 inches without any changes in the existing suspension.
- The ride quality will remain just as it was before the installation of lifts.
- A unique point about this kit is that it ensures that the center of gravity is low.
- The kit has all components needed for installation. The entire process will not take you more than 7 hours.
- The blocks are CNC machined for incredible durability.
- These are among the best lift kits in their price range.
- While the kit includes an installation guide, the instructions may not be very clear. So, if this is the first time you are installing kits, please search for videos online or speak to a mechanic.
There you go! We have eliminated your research time completely. All you have to do is select one from the list above and use the extra time to relax on the couch and have a drink! You’re welcome.
If you have any doubts regarding these lift kits, please feel free to leave a comment.